1. 30/07/2019 / 2:26 pm

I’ve just graduated from university and was definitely feeling the post-uni limbo phase once I’d finished all of my uni work. I’m at a point now where I’m just enjoying not having any serious commitments and making the most of the time I have to work on my blog and spend time at home! x

• 31/07/2019 / 7:20 am

Yes definitely try and enjoy it! There’s no mad rush to decide you’re future right away. I’ve got a whole post on the limbo phase as well if you feel that may be useful x

2. Kayleigh Zara
    30/07/2019 / 9:44 pm

Your post university life sounds that it has been amazing, it’s lovely that you were able to get a job so quickly in your fields and learn everything that you could before moving somewhere else. Congrats on your achievements x

Kayleigh Zara 🌿 http://www.kayleighzaraa.com

3. 01/08/2019 / 1:40 am

It’s always interesting reflecting on life after uni. I graduated about 8 years ago, and the time has flown! I have worked at 5 different schools since that time, which seems like a lot, but all the jobs I got seemed to only do fixed term positions. It sounds like you’ve made amazing progress, and that’s great that you are saving for a house deposit!! It’s such an important thing to do!!

• 01/08/2019 / 7:26 am

Yeah I’m trying to take advantage of living at home as much as I can and just save, save, save!

4. Fatimah
    05/08/2019 / 7:19 pm

You will find your path eventually and everything takes time especially good things, good that you’re saving though! I cant wait to graduate in two years x

FATIMAH • ROSEYGOLDBOX

5. 13/08/2019 / 7:56 pm

For me the post graduation limbo was nearing on five years! I ended up staying in my ‘stop gap’ job much longer than I thought I would because I got a little bit too comfortable. Although, I met some of my best friends and had some great laughs in the process – I also got married and adopted the most gorgeous little kitty 🙂 I’m now working in digital marketing and I’ve decided that it’s actually something I want to do – it’s not even remotely related to my degree!

Congratulations on your achievements, it’s so great that you managed to get a job so quickly and it sounds like it’s leading you into bigger and better things!