What’s this? An extra post? Aren’t you lucky!
I was recently nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Kayla from Behind These Brown Eyes. The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma and aims to highlight inspiring and motivated bloggers who create fun and inspirational posts. Tank you so much for the nomination, it’s so kind to know that someone thinks of me and my blog in this way!
The rules of the Mystery Blogger Award are as follows:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny question
3 things you may not know about me:
- I still have two of my baby teeth. I don’t have any adult teeth growing under them so they will eventually come out, but for now they look totally normal!
- I get incredibly anxious every time I post a blog post. I worry that someone may leave a negative comment, or take what I have said in the wrong way.
- I have never travelled outside of Europe, but I’m desperate to!
My questions from Kayla:
Do you have any favourite YouTubers?
Are you excited for the Veronica Mars revival on Hulu? (We’ll be best friends if you say yes; I legit teared up. It’s my favorite show.)
I can honestly say I’ve never heard of it, sorry!
Coffee or Tea?
Neither! I’m not a fan of hot drinks. I will occasionally have a hot chocolate but I have to really be in the mood for it.
What is your best memory of this year?
There’s quite a few as it’s been a busy and exciting year. My boyfriend graduated, we went on a big family holiday to Greece, I loved my birthday celebrations and met my new baby cousin!
What’s your go-to “feel good” TV show or movie?
I will never get bored of watching Gilmore Girls and it always cheers me up. I’ve recently been watching Lovesick on Netflix too which is amazing.
I know the rules say to nominate 10-20 people, but that seems like loads! So I am just going to nominate a few of my current faves:
My questions for my nominees are:
- What is your biggest blogging achievement?
- If you could travel to anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go?
- What’s your party trick?
- Aside from technology, what’s one thing you could not live without?
- What star sign are you, and do you believe in horoscopes?
I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me. Would you like to see more of these shorter and more personal posts? Let me know in the comments!