I am very happy to say that I have been nominated by the lovely Kirsty for The Versatile Blogger Award! For those who don’t know, this award was created to recognise and highlight bloggers that produce unique and engaging content.
The Versatile Blogger says;
“Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.”
Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the VBA.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me:
- I studied Communication and Media Studies at University.
- I’m a huge Harry Potter fan (and a Hufflepuff).
- People are always very surprised to hear that I have 3 tattoos and 8 piercings. I would love to have more!
- I’m super organsied and I like everything to have its place. I swear by a routine and a flurry of to-do lists!
- If a career in marketing doesn’t work out for me, I would love to retrain and have a career as a midwife.
- Family and friends are the most important thing to me as I am not materialistic and would much prefer to be surrounded by important people than expensive things.
- I’m a huge animal lover. Whether its little and fluffy, or a slimy reptile, I think all animals are great. Apart from spiders….
Instead of the 15 bloggers that the rules state, I am going to nominate 5 bloggers that I think are particularly special. They are all absolutely incredible and are consistently producing real quality content! However, I do encourage any bloggers that read this to take part if they wish. This is a great way to get involved, introduce yourself to fellow bloggers and share your favourites too!
My nominees are:
I hope you all check out these lovely ladies and enjoyed reading this slightly different post!
*image featured is not my own!